1. Visit our Website
2. Contact us
3. Let us help you design and develop your concrete project
3. Provide us with a scaled drawing and location information so we can provide you with a detailed estimate.
4. Schedule a date for templating
- For counters, all of the cabinetry and appliances must be installed and sinks and faucets must be present on site.
5. Making the Forms
- Timeline: 2 days to 2 weeks depending on complexity of the job and the amount of work in queue.
6. Pouring and Deforming
- Timeline: 2-3 days, then approximately 1 week for the concrete to cure.
7. Schedule a date for delivery and installation
- Job sites must be ready at date and time of installation.
8. Slurry and Sealing
- Timeline: 7-10 days, which includes several applications of sealant and a final 5 days for curing.