Stone Soup Concrete is now offering a comprehensive maintenance program!
- What does a maintenance appointment entail?
- The concrete surface is sanded down, dings and chips are repaired, and everything is resealed.
- When should a maintenance appointment be scheduled?
- Maintenance is best scheduled for a time that the counters can be unused for a few days afterwards because the sealer needs some time to fully cure. It works well if you plan to be away for a few days.
- How long does a maintenance appointment take?
- It usually take approximately 3-4 hours to complete for most kitchens.
- How much does it cost?
- We charge $75 per hour for maintenance work. We also charge for travel time one way.
- How do I schedule an appointment?